Due to the current contagious risk and spread of the Coronavirus we are implementing with immediate effect safeguarding procedures to protect both our clients and ourselves whilst maintaining a fully operational status.
Below are the changes to our daily procedures to ensure that we can continue to provide our services to our clients during these difficult times:
1. We will be working by appointment only.
2. We will be maintaining a zero-interaction policy whilst we are carrying out works. This is to remove the risk of infection.
3. Should anyone approach us we will ask you to stop 2-3 metres away from any employee to ensure that we follow preventative measures laid out by the government.
4. We will not be shaking hands or elbow bumps as an extra precaution.
5. Please do not panic, we have a very low level of human interaction due to the nature of the job and we can fully operate at normal capacity.
6. Appropriate protective equipment will be worn during any work carried out.
7. All payments are to be made by card or via bank transfer or PayPal.
In the event that the government changes its guidance or issues a quarantine we will follow this fully as to ensure that we are not part of the chain spreading the virus. The worst thing we can all do is panic and misuse the guidance clearly laid out by the medical advisors, together and unified we can continue to operate using social distancing to prevent the virus from taking hold, lowering the infection curve rate and being mindful not to infect those classed as ‘at risk’.
Heath and Safety during Coronavirus
• As per Government guidelines we are still carrying out works and following all Government protective measures.
• Therefore, please keep your distance.
• We be keeping a 2-metre distance at all times.
• We are isolating ourselves when not at work and have no contact with anyone other than whom we live with.
• Hand washing/Sanitizing and protecting ourselves and our customers is of vital importance.